» » MKB will act as general agent for the placement of bonds of the state loan of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) in 2019

Insurance

MKB will act as general agent for the placement of bonds of the state loan of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) in 2019

MKB will act as general agent for the placement of bonds of the state loan of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) in 2019

The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) summed up the selection of a financial institution to provide services for the organization, placement and circulation of government bonds of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) in 2019 in the amount of 12 billion rubles The competition procedure was attended by five financial organizations. As a result of consideration of applications of applicants, the Moscow Credit Bank was recognized the winner.
It is planned to conclude a state contract with the IBC for the provision of services for the procedures for the issue, placement and circulation of government bonds of the Republic of 2019.
"The market of organizers of state and municipal bond loans is tough competition. The IBC is actively positioning itself in this market, attaches great importance to working with entities and municipalities," said Evgeny Lytvyn, first vice president of the IBC.
Moscow Credit Bank, whose main owner is entrepreneur Roman Avdeev, is also active in the debt capital market. According to the results of Q1 2019, the bank entered the TOP-5 leading bond organizers in Russia according to Cbonds. Since the beginning of the year, the IBC organized as an organizer 11 issues with a total nominal value of more than 140 billion rubles. At the end of 2018, the bank was awarded the Cbonds Breakthrough of the Year Award.
PJSC "Moscow Credit Bank" is a universal commercial private bank, providing a full range of banking services for corporate and private clients, as well as financial and credit organizations. The Bank is included in the list of systemically important credit organizations, approved by the Central Bank of Russia.
In accordance with the INTERFAX-100 ranking, according to the results of 2018, the bank is in the top 3 private banks in terms of assets, and is the largest privately-traded bank in the Russian Federation. The bank is in the Top 8 of the largest Russian banks in terms of deposits attracted according to Kommersant. The bank currently has Ba3 credit ratings with a Stable outlook from Moody's; "BB-" with a "stable" outlook from Fitch;"BB-" with a "Stable" forecast from S & P; "A (RU)" on a national scale with a "Stable" forecast from ACRA, "ruA-" with a "Stable" forecast from Expert RA. The bank has a successful experience in international capital markets, the debut issue of Eurobonds was placed in 2006.
The Bank was founded in 1992 and acquired by Roman Avdeev in 1994. To date, 56.07% of the shares of the Bank belong to Concerium "Rossium", the remaining 43.93% belong to minority shareholders. The Bank conducted an initial public offering of its shares in June 2015 on the Moscow Stock Exchange, and since June 2016, the Bank’s shares (CBOM trading code) are included in the MICEX and RTS Indices. Free-float Bank is 18%.
More information about the Bank can be found at http://mkb.ru/
Press Service of the Moscow Credit Bank 
pr@mkb.ru
скачать dle 12.1
Tags

Related news

Comments to news

Dear visitor, You went to the site as an unregistered user.
We recommend that You register or enter the site under your name.

Write your own review:

Examination of the completed project, as is commonly believed, orders press clipping.

Latest news

Our publishers

Quote

Participatory planning without regard to the authorities changes the cultural brand.

Ivan Leontiev, Editor